If a ProofVision product (the “Product” or “Products”) fails to work or operate properly because of a defect in materials or workmanship, ProofVision will, for the length of the period of two years, (based on the date of order on the invoice on our system), either; (a) repair the Product with new or refurbished parts onsite or at ProofVision factory, including ProofVision labour if applicable; or (b) replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product. The remedy chosen will be in good faith and at the discretion of ProofVision
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser of a Product and only covers a Product purchased new (unless specified otherwise). ProofVision reserves the right to require any warranty claimant to produce the original purchase receipt or other original purchase date proof as may be reasonably required by ProofVision to verify the Product’s warranty eligibility. ProofVision reserves the right to examine all failed product components and determine, in its sole discretion, whether any product components are defective and covered under warranty.
1. Exceptions to Warranty: ProofVision does not warrant the Products against defects arising out of, related to, or caused by, whether totally or partially, and whether directly or indirectly, any of the following:
- A. Failing to properly clean and maintain, any Product, part or component of a Product, including, but not limited to, filters, front bezel, and other Product areas or components.
- B. A Product’s extended use, including particularly, commercial applications, where a Product is operating on average over the suggested time.
- C. Circumstances, damage (including concealed damage) or other conditions occurring during shipment of a Product if reported over longer than a 48hours period.
- D. Circumstances, damage or other conditions occurring during unpacking and/or removal of a Product from its original packaging, including the removal of protective material
- E. Circumstances, damage or other conditions occurring during transport of the Product to or from ProofVision before or after authorized service. Products must be packed properly using original packaging or ProofVision replacement or pre-authorized packaging. Customer assumes all risk, and costs, including transportation costs, while Product is in transit to or from ProofVision.
- F. Improper, incorrect, or insufficient AC supply voltage to a Product.
- G. Alterations, modifications, including use of unauthorized mount, or changes to a Product without ProofVision prior written authorization.
- H. The incorporation of a Product into or within a Product of a third party, without ProofVision prior written authorization.
- I. A Product’s misuse, neglect use, abuse, or improper operation, including the failure to follow a Product’s normal and ordinary operating instructions.
- J. The effects of fire, flood, lightning, electrical surges, water and other liquid infiltration, smoke, insect or animal infestation, sand, mud, chemicals, improper cleaning agents and other substances not intended to come into contact with a Product, including any such substances contact with a Product as the result of acts of God.
- K. The improper or faulty installation, setup, or adjustment of a Product.
- L. A Product’s repair, attempted repair, or total or partial disassembly by any party other than a ProofVision authorized service representative.
- M. When the Product occurs with pixel errors within the specified and permitted area. For more information about this, inquire directly with ProofVision regarding the ProofVision Pixel Policy.
- N. Corrosion that does not affect the performance of a Product or the reasonable cosmetic appearance of a Product.
- O. Scratches or other paint or finish damage to a Product that lead to or are caused by, in part or in total, corrosion
- P. When a Lighted Mirror or Lighted TV Mirror using LEDs retains an overall brightness greater than 70% of the original brightness, including cases whereas an individual LED fails
- Q. Lack of proof of original proof of purchase
- R. Damage due to exhausted or incorrectly installed batteries.
2. Warranty Disqualifiers. This Limited Warranty does not apply, and ProofVision makes no warranties or representations, with respect to any Product being free from defects in materials or workmanship if the Product was purchased from a seller who is not authorized, by ProofVision, to sell ProofVision Products, is owned by or is in possession of an individual or entity who is not the original purchaser of the Product, or if the Product’s original ProofVision serial number has been removed, defaced, replaced, or otherwise tampered with in any manner.
3. Limitation of liability. The specific terms of this limited warranty are in lieu of all other warranties, oral, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or use. ProofVision will not be liable for any damage to other property caused by any defect in the product, damages based on inconvenience, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interference with business relationships, or other commercial loss, even if the customer has been advised of the possibility of such damages. ProofVision will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability or any direct, incidental, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or misuse of a product, or arising out of any breach, by the purchaser of a product, of this limited warranty. ProofVision shall not be liable for any claim against the customer by any other party. ProofVision shall not be liable for any verbal warranty assurances made by a proofvision employee or a proofvision authorized distributor, reseller or installer that conflicts with or enhances the written warranty herein. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied limited warranty lasts, so the exclusions may not apply to a particular purchaser. Notwithstanding anything contained in this limited warranty to the contrary, proofvision’s maximum aggregate liability to a purchaser related to any warranty claim or allegation of a defect with respect to a product shall not exceed the then current proofvision wholesale price of the specific product from which the warranty claim derives. Notice of any warranty claim must be received by ProofVision, in writing, prior to the expiration of the applicable warranty period set forth above. The product warranty applies only for the periods set forth above.
4. Warranty Procedure. A warranty claimant must contact ProofVision at 0203 411 693 or email@example.com for a diagnostic. Please have your Product receipt available. At that time, ProofVision will provide technical support over the phone or via email to attempt to fix the problem. Factory Service: If Technical Support determines the Product must be sent back to ProofVision factory for repair, the customer must follow return instructions below. ProofVision will ship the repaired Product to the authorized reseller, installer or customer’s address. This warranty does not cover removal or installation costs of Products.
Advanced Replacement: If Technical Support determines the Product must be replaced, ProofVision will ship a new Product to the authorized reseller, installer or customer’s address. The customer must follow return instructions below to send the damaged Product back to ProofVision factory. Credit card information will be collected before shipment of the replacement Product. If ProofVision does not receive the original Product back within thirty (30) days of shipping the replacement Product, the credit card on file will be charged at full MSRP. This warranty does not cover removal or installation costs of Products.
Return Instructions: If return is necessary, ProofVision will issue a return goods authorization number/labl and, if applicable, specific return and shipping instructions. A Product will only be accepted for warranty claims if returned and shipped to ProofVision in the Product’s original packaging materials. If original packaging is not available, please contact ProofVision to receive authorized replacement packaging. Packages not bearing the issued returned goods authorization (RGA) number will not be accepted by ProofVision and will be returned to sender. In addition to the Product, the package must include the warranty claimant’s original sales receipt for the purchase of the Product. All Product returns shall be received by ProofVision, at ProofVision, 1 Avad House, Belvue Road, Northholt, London, UB5 5HY with freight prepaid by the warranty claimant. ProofVision shall not be responsible for, and the warranty claimant assumes and retains all such responsibility, any damage or loss to or of the Product during shipment to and from ProofVision as the result of a warranty claim. 1. Exclusive Remedy. This Limited Warranty sets forth the exclusive remedies of a warranty claimant with respect to allegations of a defective Product.
Worldwise Trading is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose, we’ll have been in touch with further details following your purchase. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For more information on how to unsubscribe, our privacy practices, and how we are committed to protecting your privacy please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.