ProofVision was born out of a belief of affordable innovative products, that maintain exceptional quality. In the past being able to supply your clients with affordable waterproof technology was almost unheard of. Here at ProofVision we are putting an end to that, we want everyone to have the opportunity to experience the latest designs in waterproof technology, home innovation and AV. We’re breaking down barriers with a strong message of quality and affordability can sit side by side and be leaders within the market.
Founded in 2008 ProofVision have grown their team, welcoming 9 new employees in the past 3 years, we have no plans to slow down. ProofVision manufacture Waterproof TV’s, Outdoor TV’s, Digital Signage, and our new to the market product, the In-Wall Toothbrush Charger. Our products are available in over 15 countries worldwide and with our ambitious team we’ll continue to scale globally.
Our main message to future employees is that ProofVision is the place where you can grow, where you can develop, a place where your skills and talents will be valued, encouraged and listened to.
Sound interesting? We’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
- Choose your own gear, if you need extra tools, just ask, and we'll seek them out for you
- ProofVision team outings
- Office a short walk from the central line
- On-site coffee, tea, milk with the occasional Deliveroo lunches on us!
- Regular one to one personal development meetings with the CEO
- Access to ongoing learning, show an interest in something? We’ll send you on a course to encourage and help you grow to your strengths. At ProofVision the skies your limit!
From all of us at ProofVision – we look forward to hearing from you!
Part Time Customer Service Associate
20 hours per week with potential of a rotational shift pattern during Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
We would like to meet you!
If you are an enthusiastic hard working, reliable team player that’s wants to make a difference and wants to grow year on year, in a place which is challenging, rewarding and motivating, if so come a long and have a chat with us.
The job role is for a customer service associate
- Providing exceptional customer service via phone, email and social media.
- Showing ownership and accountability for offering solutions to help and benefit our customers.
- Maintaining high service standards and continually improve the service to our customers.
- Responding to customer complaints and escalating issues as necessary.
- Supporting continuous improvement ethos within the team.
- Actively seeking to improve processes and workflows.
- Working well within a dynamic team environment.
- Investigating and resolving issues whilst proactively seeking solutions.
- In depth on boarding process
- Full training on our product and service
- On-going support and monthly one to one development meetings
- 6-month e-myth general business program
- Internal and external courses focused on developing your customer service skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to balance workload and deal with multiple priorities
- Aptitude to work with a team in a changing environment
- Have the ability to build rapport and empathise with our customers, managing difficult situations to help find a solution that suits everyone
- You will need to have a good basic knowledge of computers to help navigate our systems; which we will of course train you on
This opening will give you the opportunity to make a real difference to a company and have the opportunity to come up with solutions to problems and having the power to implement them.
Verifiable References will be required
We are always recruiting for talent if you want to work for us please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org